Disclosure: Compensation for this post was provided by UncommonGoods. Opinions expressed here are my own.
I don’t know about you, but I have some people on my Christmas present list who are very difficult to buy for.
Perhaps they have everything they need. Maybe they don’t have room for more stuff. (And who wants more ‘stuff’?) Perhaps you want to give them a truly original gift.
I’ve pulled together a few ideas to help you find the perfect present for those tricky to buy for friends and family, working with UncommonGoods.
You may never have heard of UncommonGoods before. They are based in the USA, and are now shipping worldwide. They stock some brilliant homeware and gifts for adults, teenagers and kids. UncommonGoods is committed to sustainability and features many handmade, recycled and organic products. They also have some great gift guides!
Gift Ideas for Men
Here are some of my favourites:
- Bedside essentials pocket – I know Tim would love this for all the bits and pieces he has on the bedside table.
- On the Rocks set – These look so stylish and elegant, perfect for the whisky drinker in your life.
- Upcycled Firehose Toiletries Bag – How cool is this? It’s actually made from an upcycled firehose… which I imagine would be waterproof.
- Date Night Bucket List – This would be a great present for a couple too.
- Adventurer Mulit-tool Clip Lock – I know Tim would love this as it would make him feel like Bear Grylls or Ray Mears.
- Bubble Wrap calendar – How much fun does this look? A perfect stocking-filler.
- Solar Photography Kit – I thought this was really unusual and creates beautiful images.
You can find lots more gift ideas in the Christmas Gifts For Men.
Gift Ideas for Women
- Bedside Smartphone Vase – This is so pretty!
- Literary Infinity Scarf – This totally appeals to me, but it also looks really wearable.
- Past Present and Future Necklace – To encourage you to live in the moment.
- Picture your pet customised tote bag – I actually think I might get this for my mum as she loves her dog! She is the ultimate difficult-to-buy for person.
- Random Acts of Kindness Kit – I love this idea. We’ve done something similar earlier this year, and it was really good fun.
- Alpaca Socks – Just cute!
- Women’s Organising Travel 4-pack – Perfect for anyone who travels a lot.
You can find lots of ideas for gifts for women in the Christmas Gifts for Women guide.