If you make this dish, I recommend using full-fat coconut milk. You can see in the photo that mine has curdled; it’s because I used low-fat coconut milk. I made mine with turkey because we had some in. I added spinach, red pepper and green beans because they were in the fridge. The recipe is pretty open to customisation, I think!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 turkey steaks cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp thai red curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2cm grated ginger
- 250g green beans
- 1/2 red pepper
- 100g baby spinach
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the turkey. Fry until golden.
- Add the red curry paste and stir well. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add the coconut milk and ginger.
- Cook for 7 hours on low.
- Add the green beans 1 hour before serving.
- Add the red pepper and spinach 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with basmati rice.