This is officially delicious. It’s the kind of warming, healthy, comforting dish that you want to come home to when you’ve had a miserable Monday at work. Plus, it’s a perfect slow cooker meal – you just chuck everything in and let it cook. No softening vegetables, no sauteing, no boiled onions.
- 200g chicken fillets, cut into slices
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp thai red curry paste
- 2cm fresh ginger, grated
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 100g baby sweetcorn, sliced in half
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 4 spring onions
- Small broccoli florets
- 1 nest of egg noodles per person
- 100g mange tout
- Put the chicken, chilli, curry paste, ginger, kaffir lime leaves, sweetcorn, garlic and stock into the slow cooker. Cook on Low for 4 hours.
- Add the mange tout, broccoli, and spring onions, turn the slow cooker to high and cook for 15 minutes.
- Put egg noodles into boiling water and cook for 3 minutes until soft.
- Serve the noodles into bowls. Ladle over the chicken broth.